304 stainless steel capillary tube is a high-performance alloy steel tube, which can resist corrosion in the air or various chemical substances, and also has a smooth surface. However, in general, 304 stainless steel capillary tube is mainly used as a support structure for various wire and cable protection tubes.
304 stainless steel capillary tubing produced by capillary tube supplier can be applied to all kinds of automation instrumentation signal tubes, automation instrumentation wire protection tubes, precision optical circuits, industrial sensors, electronic equipment circuit protection tubes, as well as electrical circuit safety protection, thermal instrumentation capillary protection and emptying. The inner support of the core high-voltage optical cable.
It has good flexibility, corrosion resistance, high-temperature resistance, abrasion resistance, tensile strength, water resistance and excellent electromagnetic shielding properties. The stainless steel capillary tubing can be freely bent into various angles and radii of curvature, with the same softness and durability in all directions. The stainless steel hose is flexible in spacing, good in flexibility, unobstructed and rigid. The stainless steel threading hose has a certain tension between the side buckles to prevent the hose from being damaged due to hose damage. Its axial tension can withstand more than 6 times the nominal inner diameter. Therefore, the installation of the stainless steel capillary tube is convenient, and the inefficient energy can be effectively utilized to achieve the effect of energy saving.
(1) 304 stainless steel capillary tube needs to pay attention to whether the annealing temperature reaches the specified temperature. The heat treatment of stainless steel is generally solution heat treatment, or "annealing", and the temperature range of this process is 1040~1120 °C. The stainless steel tube can also be viewed in the viewing hole of the annealing furnace during processing. The stainless steel tube in the annealing area should be in the form of incandescent without softening and sagging.
(2) Annealing atmosphere. Generally, pure hydrogen is used as the annealing atmosphere for stainless steel pipes, and the purity of the atmosphere is preferably more than 99.99%. If there is another inert gas in the atmosphere, the purity of pure hydrogen can be appropriately reduced, but it is forbidden to contain excess oxygen and water vapor.
(3) Furnace body sealing. The bright annealing furnace needs to be sealed and isolated from the outside air, and hydrogen is usually used as the maintenance gas. There is only one exhaust port in the furnace body, which is used to facilitate the ignition of hydrogen. The inspection method is to apply water to each joint gap of the annealing furnace to observe whether there is air leakage. The place where the air leakage is easy is the place where the annealing furnace enters and exits the pipe. The sealing ring here is very easy to wear, so it needs to be checked frequently. and replacement.
(4) Maintain air pressure. To avoid air leakage, the maintenance gas in the bright furnace should maintain a certain positive pressure. If the maintenance gas is hydrogen, it should generally reach more than 20kBar.
(5) There should be no water vapor in the furnace. First, it is necessary to repeatedly check whether the furnace body is dry. When the furnace is installed for the first time, the furnace body materials must be dried. The second is to check whether the 304 stainless steel capillary tube entering the furnace has residual water spots. Since some stainless steel pipes may have holes, at this time, water must not be brought into the bright furnace, otherwise it will have a negative impact on the stainless steel processing process.
Learn more about hexagon steel tubing, medical stainless steel tubing, boiler tubes for sale, precision stainless tubing, etc. Welcome to contact us for more information.