Ordinary steel pipes are generally used in machinery or systems that do not have special requirements for steel pipe accuracy and pressure resistance, while hydraulic steel pipes generally require seamless steel pipes with higher precision and high pressure resistance.
At present, the steel pipe used in the hydraulic system are mainly stainless steel seamless pipe, ordinary seamless steel pipe, and DIN2391 steel pipe (a high-precision stainless steel hydraulic pipe). Although stainless steel seamless pipe has superior mechanical properties, it has not been widely used due to its high price and low precision. Ordinary seamless steel pipes are commonly used, but they have poor mechanical properties and feature low precision. This means the ordinary seamless steel pipes must go through a series of very time-consuming and material-consuming processes before use. Moreover, if the residues in the pipes are not completely removed, they will become a major hidden danger for the entire hydraulic system, resulting in system failure at any time.
Compared with the above two kinds of steel pipes, DIN2391 series high-precision & high-brightness seamless steel pipes are designed specially for hydraulic systems.
Six advantages of the high-precision & high-brightness seamless steel pipe:
1. There is no oxide coatings on the inner and outer walls of the steel pipe, so the pipe can be directly installed onto the hydraulic system.
2. It can withstand high pressure without leakage and shock resistance.
3. High precision
4. High finish
5. Cold bending, without deformation
6. No cracks occur during the flaring and flattening processes
The process of using an ordinary steel pipe:
1. Welding: welding slag, oxide coating, and possible leakage
2. Pickling: material-consuming, time-consuming, labor-consuming and dangerous
3. Alkaline washing: material-consuming, time-consuming, labor-consuming
4. Washing: a waste of water resources
5. Long-term oil intermingleing: power-consuming, fuel-consuming, time-consuming, labor-consuming
6. Leakage test: repair welding required
Conclusion: The whole process is complicated and time-consuming.