Stainless steel coiled tube has significant economic benefits, impact resistance and wear resistance, but this product has great precautions in cutting. The following will introduce it in detail:
1. It should not be cut by mechanical or plasma methods.
2. The stainless steel coiled tube can be cut by mechanical or manual methods.
3. Special grinding wheel should be used when cutting or grinding with grinding wheel.
4. Carbon steel pipes and galvanized steel pipes should be cut with a hacksaw or mechanical methods.
5. The quality of pipe cuts should meet the following requirements:
(1) The surface of the incision should be smooth and free of cracks, heavy skins, burrs, bumps, shrinkage, slag, oxides, iron filings, etc.
(2) The inclination deviation of the end face of the incision shall not be greater than 1% of the outer diameter of the pipe, and shall not exceed 3mm. The concave-convex error shall not exceed 1mm.
1. Types of stainless steel coiled tubes
Product features of stainless steel industrial tubes, coils, U-tubes, pressure tubes, heat exchange tubes, fluid tubes, and spiral coils: high temperature steam resistance, impact corrosion resistance, ammonia corrosion resistance; Corrosion; long service life, reduced maintenance time, cost saving; good pipe installation process, direct pipe replacement, reliable; uniform pipe wall, wall thickness is only 50%-70% of copper pipe, overall thermal conductivity is better than copper pipe. It is an ideal heat exchange product for the renovation of old units and the manufacture of new equipment. Stainless steel coiled tubes can be widely used in petrochemical, electric power, nuclear industry, medicine, food and other industries.
2. Uses of stainless steel coiled tubes
(1) Industrial stainless steel coiled tubes: heat exchangers, boilers, petroleum, chemical, fertilizer, chemical fiber, pharmaceutical, nuclear power, etc.
(2) Stainless steel coiled tubes for fluids: beverages, beer, milk, water supply systems, medical equipment, etc.
(3) Stainless steel coiled tubes for mechanical structures: printing and dyeing, printing, textile machinery, medical equipment, kitchen equipment, automobile and marine accessories, construction and decoration, etc.
(4) Stainless steel bright coiled tubes: The stainless steel strip is welded and then the wall is reduced. The wall is reduced from thick to thin. This process can make the wall thickness uniform and smooth, and the wall-reduced and stretched tube wall forms the effect of no weld. According to the naked eye, it is a seamless tube, but the process of the stainless steel coiled tube determines that it is a welded tube. The process of wall reduction is accompanied by bright annealing, so that no oxide layer is formed on the inner and outer walls, and the inner and outer walls are bright and beautiful. The next process requires sizing. That is, the outer diameter is determined by the large and small process. The outer diameter tolerance can generally reach plus or minus 0.01mm.