1. Austenitic stainless steel capillary tube
1Cr17Mn6Ni5N nickel-saving steel, instead of No. 1Cr17Ni7, has magnetic properties after cold working.
2. 1Cr18Mn8Ni5N nickel-saving steel instead of No. 1Cr18Ni9
3. 1Cr17Ni7 stainless steel capillary has high strength after cold working. Railway vehicles, conveyor belts, bolts and nuts.
4. 1Cr18Ni9 stainless steel capillary has high strength after cold working, but its elongation is slightly worse than 1Cr17Ni7. Decorative Parts for Architecture.
5. Y1Cr18Ni9 stainless steel capillary improves cutting and ablation resistance, and is most suitable for automatic lathes.
6. Y1Cr18Ni9Se improves cutting and ablation resistance. Most suitable for automatic lathe, rivet and screw.
7. 0Cr19Ni9 is the most widely used stainless heat-resistant steel, food equipment, general chemical equipment and atomic energy industry.
8. 00Cr19Ni11 steel with lower carbon content than 0Cr19Ni9 steel has superior intergranular corrosion resistance. It is a kind of component without heat treatment after welding.
9. 0Cr19Ni9N is added to the brand 0Cr19Ni9, the strength is increased, the plasticity is not reduced, and the thickness of the material is reduced. Strength component for structure.
10. 0Cr19Ni10NbN adds N and Nb to the brand 0Cr19Ni9, which has the same characteristics and uses as 0Cr19Ni9N.
11. 00Cr18Ni10N is added N on the brand 00Cr19Ni11, which has the same characteristics as that of the above brand. Its use is the same as that of 0Cr19Ni9N, but its intergranular corrosion resistance is better.
12. Compared with 0Cr19Ni9, 12Cr18Ni12 has hardening property, spinning process and special pull-out.
13. 0Cr23Ni13 have better corrosion resistance and heat resistance than 0Cr19Ni9.
14. 0Cr25Ni20 is better than 0Cr23Ni13 in oxidizing ability. In fact, most of them are used as heat-resistant steel.
15. The corrosion resistance of 15,0Cr17Ni12Mo2 is better than that of 0Cr19Ni9 in seawater and other media. Mainly used as pitting corrosion resistant material.
16. 0Cr18Ni12Mo2Ti is used in equipment of sulphuric acid, phosphoric acid, formic acid and acetic acid with good intergranular corrosion resistance.