Stainless steel capillary is a hollow stainless steel tube, which is difficult for different types of production technology. Stainless steel capillary has many uses in life, but many friends may not know it very well. Then, let WENZHOU HUASHANG STEEL CO.,LTD briefly introduce its characteristics and precautions to you, let's learn about it together!
Stainless steel capillary tubes can meet the requirements of refrigeration equipment with different working conditions and different refrigerant capacities through a combination of various lengths and diameters. Stainless steel capillary has good flexibility, corrosion resistance, high temperature resistance, wear resistance, tensile resistance, water resistance and provides excellent electromagnetic shielding properties.
Stainless steel capillary tubes can be freely bent into various angles and radii of curvature, varying in all directions. The stainless steel threading hose has a certain tensile force between the side buckles of each section to prevent the hose and the internally controlled wiring from being exposed due to the damage of the hose. Its axial tensile force can withstand more than 6 times the nominal inner diameter. It is a water-collecting and diverting structure, which has the characteristics of large heat exchange area, good thermal conductivity of thin walls, uniform heat transfer, and small hydraulic loss. The raw materials of the capillary are thermoplastic engineering plastics such as PP-R and PE-RT, which can be hot-melted, green development and environmental protection, and also have the characteristics of high temperature resistance, high pressure resistance and corrosion resistance. It has the characteristics of easy installation.
(1) Stainless steel materials should not be in direct contact with other metals, and non-metallic materials such as wood or rubber sheets should be added.
(2) During the cutting process of the shelf tube, it is not allowed to use ordinary grinding wheels to cut, and stainless steel special grinding wheels or plasma technology should be used for cutting.
(3) The inner side of the weld should be protected by argon during tack welding of stainless steel pipes and shelf pipes.
(4) Arc start and end arc, the arc start adopts the reflow method, and the arc start should fill the arc crater. Arc starting needs to be completed within the groove, and arc starting and arc starting on the surface of the base metal of pipes and fittings are prohibited. If defects such as pores and cracks are found at the arc starting and arc closing positions, they should be cleaned up in time.
(5) For the connection of stainless steel capillary pipes, pipe fittings and bright annealed tubing and pipes, pipe fittings and non-stainless steel pipes and shelf pipes, the welded butt joints should be filled with argon gas protection before bottoming welding and argon tungsten arc welding can be carried out.
(6) The arc starting and ending points of multi-pass multi-layer welding should be staggered from each other.
(7) When the stainless steel shelf tube is continuously welded, the interlayer temperature shall not exceed 60 °C.
(8) The welding seam at the welding joint of the pipeline shall be pickled and passivated after welding.
(9) The water pressure test of stainless steel fittings has certain requirements for water temperature and water quality. The water temperature should not be lower than 5 degrees Celsius, and the chloride ion content in the water should not exceed 25pmm.