At present, there are many precision stainless steel capillary parts in the market, such as the most common sensors, pipettes, and needles.
Because the scope of application is high, the precision is high, and the quality of the pipe fittings is also high, the process requirements in all aspects are high. Among them, the stainless steel capillary head technology is also exquisite. Once the sealing process is not handled properly, it will not only affect the density of stainless steel pipe fittings, but also affect the performance of stainless steel pipe fittings.
The specific method is divided into the following steps:
1. Stainless steel capillary material, diameter 1m-16mm, thickness 0.5mm;
2. First, place the stainless steel capillary in the corresponding machine for fixing and high temperature heating, and finally let it soften;
3. The softened stainless steel capillary end is squeezed and deformed to form a sealed end;
4. The sealed end is polished and rounded, and the pressure is checked to see if the air leakage pressure is 0.6Mpz. If there is no leakage, perform pipe-through grinding on a centerless grinder, and then make the final whole check.
5. Finally, the non-sealed end of the stainless steel capillary tube is shrunk to the head, and then the final polishing is carried out, and the final cleaning and drying can be done.
The stainless steel capillary cap has excellent process performance and good efficiency. Not only the sealing effect is good, but the appearance of the pipe fittings is also beautiful, the sealing performance is strong, and the wall is thin and suitable. It is favoured by the majority of stainless steel pipe fitting manufacturers.