Stainless steel butt weld pipe fittings include: stainless steel elbow, stainless steel tee, four-way stainless steel, stainless steel reducer, stainless steel pipe cap, etc., according to join method it can be divided into the socket type stainless steel butt welding pipe fittings, flanges threaded stainless steel butt welding pipe fittings, flanged stainless steel butt welding pipe fittings and stainless steel butt welding pipe fittings. The stainless steel elbow is used for turning the pipe fitting; the flange is used for connecting the pipes; the stainless steel tee pipe is used for the place where the three pipes meet; a stainless steel four-way pipe is used where four pipes meet; Stainless steel reducing pipe is used for connecting two pipes of different diameters. Main stainless steel materials: 304, 304L, 316, 316L.
1. Stainless steel butt weld fittings can be used in the vehicle/automotive industry: the use of high strength stainless steel body structure can greatly reduce the weight of the vehicle, enhance the strength of the body structure, the use of stainless steel panels and decorative parts of the vehicle can reduce maintenance costs.
2. Stainless steel butt weld fittings are used in industrial engineering. It is very convenient and efficient to connect the stainless steel butt welded pipe fittings at the working site.
3. Stainless steel butt welded fittings are used in construction, which is one of the earliest applications of stainless steel. In terms of architectural decoration, at present, stainless steel is mainly used in the outer wall, interior and exterior columns of high-rise buildings, handrails, floors, elevator siding, doors and Windows, curtain walls and other internal and external decoration and components. After surface treatment, coloring, coating of stainless steel plate, to solve the problem of easy to appear after touching, so that the scope of application of stainless steel further expand.
4. Stainless steel butt weld fittings used in the home appliance industry: in the home appliance industry, stainless steel consumption is large in automatic washing machine inner tube, water heater tank, microwave oven inside and outside shell, refrigerator lining, and more ferrite stainless steel.
5. Stainless steel butt weld fittings are used in water industry: people pay more and more attention to the pollution of water in the process of storage and transportation. A large number of practical proof, stainless steel is the best for water storage, storage, transportation, purification, regeneration, desalination and other water industries. Its advantages are: corrosion resistance, earthquake resistance, water saving, sanitation (no rust and copper green), light weight (reduce 1/3), less maintenance, long life (can be used for 40 years), low life cycle cost, recyclable green environmental protection material.
The application fields of stainless steel butt weld fittings are mainly home appliances, petroleum, chemical industry, smelting, electric power, water conservancy, water supply, heating, gas supply, natural gas, ships, large infrastructure construction, offshore water platform.
Butt weld fittings
, also known as buttweld fittings, butt welding fittings, or but weld pipe fittings. It is kind of pipe fitting manufactured with welded pipe. As a pipe fitting manufacturer, the forming process of welded pipe is basically the same as that of seamless pipe, only difference is that the forming process of butt weld fittings does not include welding procedure. Butt welding elbow is the completion of two steel plate welding, generally large caliber elbow is this process, generally more than 600 caliber are basically butt welding elbow.
If you are going to place an order, we sincerely invite you to visit our factory. As a steel factory in China
Huashang Steel has years' experience in export stainless steel tubing, fittings and flanges to overseas customers. You may also be interested in hexagon steel tubing
, medical stainless steel tubing
, boiler tubes for sale
, precision stainless tubing
, etc. Welcome to contact us for more information.